Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sentimental Sunday

I thought it might be a cute idea to revisit old pictures each week. I hope you'll enjoy taking a look back with me. It's fun (and amazing!) to see how the girls have grown. For my first sentimental post, I thought I'd look back and see what it was we were doing around this same time in years past.

This first picture couldn't be more fitting...did anyone happen to catch that AWESOME game between Texas and Mizzou last night? Here's Emerson at around 11 months checking out a Longhorn game at MeMe and PopPop's....HOOK 'EM HORNS!

Here she is painting pumpkins with friend, Ashley Jones in October of 2004. I remember we spent the afternoon at their house, and later, we took pictures in the neighbor's pumpkin patch. Ashley looks so little in this picture too...can you believe she's about to turn 7!?


Look at our sweet girls in October 2005~ Emerson at almost 3 & Kirby at 1 month. They look so cute and innocent, don't they?

From 2006, here's Emerson at almost 4 years old having fun at Bounce City. And look at little Kirby, already a year old, digging in to her dinner! I think everyone has those "messy eating" pics.


Here's our little Clan cutting up at a local pumpkin patch last October. We'll be heading to the same one next week, so watch out for new pics soon!




2 comments:

K, L and M said...

LLLOVVVVVEEE IT!!! sweet pictures!!!

Lisa Henley Jones said...

Would you believe we haven't painted pumpkins since 2004? Might have to put that on the agenda next October! Let Laurie experience some of the fun her big sister had.