Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Long Time....No Blog!

I TOLD YOU SO! I knew I didn't need another thing to do, another thing to keep up with. But noooo....I caved to the pressure and just HAD to go ahead a start a blog last summer. Sure it went well for a while...you enjoyed it, right? Then the snow happened, and the holidays were upon us, and school started back up again, and, and ,and...!

So, while I'm sure my last post about the snow (*sigh*) is looking pretty refreshing about now, I'll try to recommitt myself to the blog and get a little caught up.

Here's to second chances!

2 comments:

Lisa Henley Jones said...

Yeah!!! You're Back!

Linda Jo said...

Glad you are back! Maybe you could just put an occasional picture up with a couple of lines....don't feel like you have to write an epic. rofl