Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Welcome to our Family Blog!

My dear friend Lisa has finally worn me down...I'm starting a family brag...oops!, I mean a family BLOG! Lisa has had one for a while now, and she's done a great job with it. I suppose I was reluctant for several reasons: does anyone really care that much to look up a blog, do we really do anything that interesting to warrant posting it on a blog, and do I really need yet another thing to do and keep up with? I decided though that with Emerson starting Kindergarten this Fall, it would be a great way to keep you updated on her...and Kirby too, of course! Because really: some of you do care, we have a very blessed (and interesting!) life, and at this point...what's another thing to do anyway, right?

I hope you will enjoy keeping up with our little "clan" and I hope you'll visit often and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Lisa Henley Jones said...

Welcome to the addiction. I can't wait to see all your upcoming posts and pictures of your cuties!
Congratulations! It looks great.